Welcome to jobs.mt.gov - Montana's Employer Job Order Listing and Job Seeker Search System! Here you have the ability to:
No other website can match the amount of resources about jobs in Montana - that is why jobs.mt.gov is Montana's Job Connection! For your protection, Employers using jobs.mt.gov must adhere to the following:
- Access jobs.mt.gov 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Search for job openings based upon your individual qualifications
- View electronic Job Orders and referral information for job openings whose qualifications you meet
- Search new Job Orders added to jobs.mt.gov daily
- Create an electronic Personal Resume that is searchable by Montana employers
If you feel an employer has violated any of the above mentioned policies, please contact Department of Labor and Industry at 406-444-2840.
- They cannot charge a fee to provide a Job Seeker access to a job referral.
- If a salary is specified for a Job Order, it must be at least minimum wage according to Department of Labor standards.
- They cannot ask Job Seekers to purchase any materials or charge a fee as a requirement for being considered for a job opening.
- They cannot use this service to recruit replacement workers in a labor dispute.
- They cannot resell or repost resumes found on this site; such resale or reposting violates an individual's privacy.
It is unlawful for an employer to refuse employment to a person because of race, creed, religion, color, or national origin or because of age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or sex
when the reasonable demands of the position do not require an age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or sex distinction. (49-2-303, MCA) If you feel an employer has violated this policy,
please contact Department of Labor and Industry, Human Rights Bureau, at 406-444-2884 or 1-800-542-0807, and you may view contact information about the
Human Rights Bureau here.
A Job Seeker may contact a local Job Service Workforce Center for additional information. Job Seekers using jobs.mt.gov must adhere to the following:
Violations of these policies could result in the loss of access privileges.
- Information provided on this site is for the exclusive use of Employers to connect with Job Seekers and Job Seekers to obtain referrals for job openings.
- These services depend on the exchange of accurate and timely information. We make every effort to encourage Employers to keep their information up to date. We depend on you to do the same with your information. We reserve the right to refuse service to any Job Seeker who provides inaccurate or inappropriate information. We also purge old information in accordance to an established schedule.