Please consider the following suggestions when you are registering for
services in jobs.mt.gov
to make the most of your job search:
NOTE: To view referral instructions for most jobs you must be registered and
login to the site. The more complete your registration is (by adding
accurate, detailed skills and qualifications), the more jobs you may be qualified for.
- Provide complete employment and education information; include as much
detail as possible.
- After registering, preview your resume to ensure it is error-free and
adequately represents your experience and qualifications.
- Your Objective Statement will be the first thing employers see; make
sure it represents your skills and qualifications and tells employers
the type of work you are seeking.
- Check ALL appropriate preferred contact methods Your resume will
only display information for those you have checked. Remember, even if
you prefer to be contacted in one way, employers may wish to use a
variety of methods.
- Update your information whenever appropriate to ensure you are
considered for all jobs where you meet the minimum qualifications.